Inspire Gulf Recruitment Solutions
• Treat patients by reviewing and understanding their medical backgrounds and examining them to assess their current condition and health,
• Look at and employ ways of preventing,
• Diagnosing and treating a range of heart-related problems,
• Carry out tests such as echocardiograms and interpret test results to measure how effectively the heart is working, which will help you to decide on the best method of treatment,
• Perform specialist procedures, such as coronary angiography, to help treat cardiac diseases,
• Prescribe medication to patients to help treat a range of cardiac illnesses,
• Provide ongoing support and advice to patients under long-term care,
• Work effectively in a multidisciplinary team, collaborating and liaising closely with colleagues,
• Provide support and advice to colleagues working in other specialities,
Bachelor’s degree in biology, physical sciences, or a related field.Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.3 to 7 years’ internship and clinical residency training, specializing in cardiology.Outstanding hand-eye coordination.Wonderful bedside manner.Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.Flexible working hours.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.