Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
- Worked on Oracle ERP Cloud projects.
- Responsible for leading the Integration team and will provide the technical leadership and will guide and handhold the team towards quicker resolution of the tickets.
- Integration Lead will be the SME in OIC Oracle Integration cloud SOAP and REST API integration concepts leading the activities related to integration of Oracle Cloud with other 3rd party vendor and legacy systems.
- Being a technical Architect should be conversant with Cloud FBDI Data Conversion REST API Integrations ETL BI Reports.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure architecture integrations and legacy third party systems and will be the go to person for all integration issues.
- Experience working with client stakeholders in conducting requirement gathering and design workshops, Business and Change management, streams to identify functional changes between the current ERP systems and Cloud through a Functional Impact Assessment.
- Knowledge of the banking domain will be an added advantage.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Implementation best practices, Automation, Agile delivery methodologies would be good.
- Team player and expected to collaborate with IT and Business stakeholders.
- Experience in ERP cloud projects also being a techno functional consultant, expected to have an understanding of OTBI reports Cloud data mapping and Data migrations concepts.
- Should also be conversant with the Testing processes and Strategies creating test cases coming up with Test strategies for System UAT testing etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A