The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
- Experience in performing application regression tests and performance benchmarking
- Level II Production/Application Support – Experience in Unix, shell scripting(command), Sql, Sybase/Db2, Java.
- Experience/knowledge in Tomcat, apache server, web server, jboss.
- Experience in supporting Application and Database platforms (Sybase, DB2 etc)
- Support Experience in handling multiple application, product support experience.
- Software development integration and build processing in java
- Experience in Monitoring tool), scheduling tool (Autosys).
- Good communication skills.
- Must be fluent in speaking, reading and writing English
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical, communications and client-facing skills
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Shell, Perl, Etc.)
- Have hands on experiencing in L1 and L2 support experience.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux and Windows OS platforms
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A