Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
- Effectively applies LYONSCG methodology and enforces project standards.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Identifies resources needed and works with appropriate internal practice leads in the assignment of individual responsibilities.
- Facilitates team and client meetings via phone or other conference tools.
- Identifies and communicates business development and add-on sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project to the Account Manager.
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general client news.
- Manages project budget.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Participates in the UAT process as deemed appropriate by the projects they lead.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Minimizes LYONSCG exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team via phone or other conference tools.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements on Client engagements that they personally manage.
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
- Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Risk Management and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
- Should have progressing skills Quality Management.
- Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A