Canadian Specialist Hospital
Provides quality direct and complex nursing care to patients in Cath lab requiring advance nursing skills.
- Functioning as preceptor and role model for new and other identified staffs.
- Provide clinical assistance to staff nurses, technicians in the execution of their responsibilities and gives clinical resource support to the smooth running of unit.
- Responsible for the management and smooth running of the unit including orientation of new staff assigned to the unit.
- Ability to care for patients undergoing procedures ( TEE and Dobutamin stress echo ) and to provide technical assistance during diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care according to individual needs.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English. Arabic speaking is desirable but not essential.
- BLS trained with 90 days of joining.
- Current license in country of origin, with DHA license (as technician or a nurse ) to practice in Dubai, UAE.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of clinical risk.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of two years of experience in a related healthcare position
- Previous cath lab experience is preferred
- Must be a licensed technician or Licensed RN.
Company: Canadian Specialist Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A