Canadian Specialist Hospital
Primarily responsible to provide medical and surgical care to women and has particular expertise in pregnancy, childbirth, and disorders of the reproductive system. This includes preventative care, prenatal care, detection of sexually transmitted diseases, Pap test screening, and family planning, to name a few. May also provide general medical care to women.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of medical ethics, with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work; personality which inspires confidence and trust in his patients; and adhere to Bylaws, Rules and
- Regulations of the Medical Organization.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families.
- Obs Gyn or member of Royal College of Obs Gyn (or its equivalent).
- Current licensure in country of origin and with DHA license to practice as Specialist Ob-Gyne practitioner in Dubai, UAE.
- Valid BLS license is a must.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduation from an approved Medical School. Completion of an approved Obstetric residency program consistent with established standards of DHA with speciality certification in the country of training. Certification by the American Board of
- At least five (5) years experience as a full-time Ob-Gyn Specialist practitioner.
Company: Canadian Specialist Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A