Canadian Specialist Hospital
Multimedia executive will be managing video shoots, sound effects, motion graphics andspecial effects to produce broadcast video. This is a key role in thepost-production process planning, producing and managing multiple multimedia projectsassuring quality control.
- Creative and a passionate in filmand video editing with a keen eye for detail.
- Manage and oversee all technicalaspects of video recording and editing
- Outline camera footage with script &screenplay
- Reordering and fine-tuning thecontent to ensure the logical sequencing for better output.
- Capture quality photographs andvideo both on and off-site with adequate lighting arrangements.
- Assembling all raw footage, withcamera shots recorded format preparation for final release.
- Follow the company’s brandguidelines & develop an overall video brand strategy.
- Work with our creative teammates andregularly collaborate with marketing team
- Inserting dialogue, sound effects& mixing, music, video graphics, animations and special effects.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as multimediaspecialist in similar role.
- Hands-on experience with various editingsoftwares including adobe after effects, final cut pro x, avid media composer, light works and premier.
Company: Canadian Specialist Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A