At National Vision, Inc. (NVI), we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
NVI is one of the largest optical retail companies in the United States with over 1,200 stores in 44 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. We operate five retail brands: America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses, Eyeglass World, Vision Centers inside select Walmart stores and Vista Optical inside Fred Meyer stores and on select military bases. We employ over 13,000 people including a network of over 2,000 optometrists. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
Right now we’re looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION will work on our office in Lawrenceville, GA
he shift would be either Tuesday-Saturday 9-6 or Monday-Friday 10-7 with rotating Saturdays.
The eCommerce Customer Service Representative is primarily responsible for assisting customers with placing orders and resolving issues while providing the highest level of customer service.
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Assists customers with any questions regarding orders and concerns.
- Provides all necessary support to customer through phone calls, faxes and email.
- Ensures excellent customer service by identifying and resolving customer related issues in accordance with company policies.
- Routes calls to the appropriate resource when applicable and logs all calls using the call management system.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred.
- Weekend shifts required and possible Holiday shifts required.
- Basic understanding of standard concepts, practices and procedures.
- Basic data entry/keyboard skills and proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Approaches all encounters with customers and co-workers in an attentive, friendly, courteous, and service oriented manner.
- Strong verbal/written communication abilities; effective interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail and ability and willingness to work within set time limits and performance standards.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.ll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.