Villa Elegance Real Estate LLC
We are looking for a skilled Call Center Manager for the Real Estate sphere to supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
An excellent Call Center Manager must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements. As a call center manager, you must also have excellent customer service, sales and communication skills.
The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for our company.
- Gender: Male/Female
- Experience: 1-2 years (Preferred)
- Language: English, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabian, Hindi, Chinese (Required)
- Monthly salary package: 2000-5500 AED (depending upon the experience)
- Other variables: Earn up to 25% of sales commission
- Location: 51 Tower (Office 904) – Business Bay – Dubai – UAE
- Organization: Villa Elegance Real Estate LLC
- Joining time: Immediate
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities.
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.).
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.).
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses.
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures.
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.).
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management.
Proven experience as call center manager or similar position.Experience in Customer Service, Sales, Real Estate is required.Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures.Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit, etc.).Proficient in MS Office and Call Center equipment / software programs.Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability.Certified Call Center Manager (e.g. CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.