- Customer Service
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Less than 1 Year
- Required Qualification:
- Degree in any discipline. Education documents should be UAE attested
- Requires Traveling:
- 2500 – 3000 AED
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
We are looking for Call Center Agents in Dubai who meet the following requirements:
* Must have good English communication and customer service skills both verbal and written.
* Proficiency with computers especially with CRM software and strong Typing / Data entry skills.
* Respond to customer questions in a polite and timely manner.
* Should be able to sell for your incentives
* Attend large amounts of Inbound / Outbound customer interactions via phone, email, chat or social media.
* Capture / Resolve customer feedback & complaints and manage as per process.
* Ability to work in a team environment of different nationalities & culture
* Flexible to work in rotational shifts (3AM logout), week offs, breaks and adjust to changing business requirements.
* Ready to join immediately
* Candidate only with a Positive Attitude required
* Experience: 0-1 year preferred
* Qualifications: Degree in any discipline. Education documents should be UAE attested.
* Salary: AED 3000 + incentives (Salary inclusive of transport & accommodation)
* Working Hours: 9hrs (Incl 1hr break). 6 working days a week
* Gender: Any Gender
* Nationality: Any Nationality
* Language Skills: Fluent in English (written and spoken) is a must. Arabic & any other language is an added advantage
* Computer Skills: Basic Microsoft Office and typing
* Current Location: Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai. Should be available to visit for an interview on call.
* Level: Entry level
* Contract: 3 years. Quitting within contract will lead to penalty
* Visa Status: Visit or Canceled
* Benefits: Company visa, Emirates ID, Insurance and other benefits as per UAE law
Please read carefully: Only if you feel that you meet the above criteria’s and are interested
Topaztel Career (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Call Center Agent in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Dubai – United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree in any discipline. education documents should be uae attested qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require call center, dubai, requirements, english, communication, customer service, verbal, software, typing, data entry, customer, incentives, large, inbound, outbound, phone, email, chat, social media, feedback, complaints, process, team, environment, culture, flexible, business, education, documents, salary, language skills, computer skills, entry level, company mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time evening shift job.Salary vary between 2k to 3k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
To apply for this job please visit www.vacancies.ae.