A Leading Company In The UAE
Job description / Role
We look for a calibration specialist for our testing laboratory.
Expected duties and responsibilities:
1. Under limited supervision, independently manages all calibration and metrology requirements of ESL Test Division. This may include (but is not limited to) the following activities (based on ESL internal procedures):
-To source and ensure correct calibration for all Laboratory Equipment
-To maintain list of valid and most up to date testing standards
-To evaluate/re-evaluate uncertainty of accredited testing methods
-To perform other relevant tasks in order to maintain metrological traceability for all accredited activities
2. To work with Quality Manager/Technical Auditor to achieve and maintain external accreditation for the ESL Testing Division.
3. Participation in development/amendment of ESL internal procedures and test equipment especially related to
4. Liaising with other test laboratories and relevant international bodies (i.e. EGOLF) in order to participate in available interlaboratory activities.
5. To cooperate with assigned technician in organization of supply of test and reference materials and new instrumentation in support of testing.
6. To carry out small internal repairs/ maintenance related to Automatic/Electrical/Electronic devices.
All work duties will be performed in English.