Al Futtaim Group
Cafe Manager| M&S| UAE
Overview of the role:
Café Manager are responsible for managing a department/s and the team. Ensures merchandising, stock availability, profit protection, sales, BTF and general day-to-day management of department. Ensure excellent customer service in the Department and within the store. Training and Development of the staff, is a role model for sales assistants, senior sales assistants and develop contact with customers
What you will do:-
Description of Accountability:
- Daily coaching of colleagues to maximise impact at department level and developing all employees to deliver world class service.
- Responsible for protecting the Customer Journey whilst duty managing, prioritising and co-ordinating the store objectives to maximise the customer experience
- Replying to all customer feedback and following up actions within the department on a daily basis
- Delivers friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service within the department including sight lines, sizing and one to one customer interaction
- Delivers friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service within the department.
- Ensure store opening and closing procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure Store cover is planned and implemented properly.
- Implement company visual guidelines, layouts and timescales within your department and ensuring clear sight lines and clear navigation throughout the department
- Conduct daily floor walks generating positive sale driving actions and coach colleagues around conversion, basket drivers and profit optimisation
- Cash line procedures are adhered to and controls are implemented (employee purchases, returns, damages, etc).
- Safety procedures need to be implemented in line with company policy.
- Adherers to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual on day to day basis
- Newcomers and staff are properly inducted and trained.
- Manage department colleague’s Performance Development Reviews (PDRs)and handle all relevant HR issues on a timely manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Effectively manages conflicts & motivating colleagues to perform to their best of the abilities.
Required Skills to be successful: Should have a friendly and engaging personality and be comfortable with working with members of the general public.Good verbal communication skillsAbility to stand for a minimum of 8 hoursConfident, helpful and polite and be physically fitStock replenishmentThe ability to lead and motivate a teamExcellent communication and ‘people’ skillsA strong commitment to customer serviceThe ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situationsConfidence, drive and enthusiasmDecision-making ability and a sense of responsibilityThe ability to understand and analyse sales figures What equips you for the role:Bachelor Degree4-5 years’ experience in similar field.Proven ability to achieve goals.Good PersonalityGood communication skills (verbal and written)Excellent relationship skillsGood Excel skillsAccountability
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.