KBR Engineering Inc
Title:CAD Design Supervisor I- Civil
KBR has been awarded a Master Services to perform a number of projects of covering the following project phases: Conceptual studies / Pre-FEED / FEED and EPC Management scopes for a Giant Onshore Oilfield. Our Project Delivery Team along with key COMPANY personnel will be carrying out Engineering Studies required for Facilities and Infrastructure that are crucial to sustain or grow production. The scope of work is multi-project with, typically, numerous projects proceeding in parallel.
- All applications must be currently based in UAE or have previous experience working in the Middle East.
- Must have strong experience in PMC Oil and Gas Projects, Pre-FEED / FEED EPC in O&G Projects Internationally (specifically Middle East).
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Technical Field and/or at least 12-15 years of experience in the O&G Industry (preferably Onshore Oilfield Projects).
- Familiar with a variety of the discipline’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks with minimal day to day supervision.
- Demonstrates some breadth in applying skills to different project phases and / or acquiring experience in other related disciplines.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must be able to initiate Project model set up and to handle day to day output of Cad function
- He should ensure software(PDMS/E3D) works and should train people to how to use it
- He is responsible to oversee work of Designers, that drawing is professional and legible as per Project Standards.
- He should have knowledge in best practices for productivity
- He should need strong communication skills and should have capacity to manage project from start to end.
- He should have handled minimum of 5 projects as Lead Designer and by handling minimum 10 designers who reports to him.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.