Weill Cornell Medicine
- Participates in modeling, design, development, integration, testing, configuration, and maintenance/support of systems solutions.
- Provides input into the project planning process with team members. Identifies potential issues that could jeopardize project schedule. Suggests ways to resolve schedule issues. Keeps senior members of team and management informed.
- Participates in the identification of system enhancements. Follows organizational standards for full life-cycle implementations or upgrades.
- Follows prepared test plans and system documentation to monitor testing for the implementation of system enhancements, modifications, application fixes, and new releases of vendor software.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Follows operational objectives by studying finalized requirements and operational/project plan.
- Develops new solutions by following approved design and systems specifications.
- Contributes to team effort by participating in ITS initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Software documentation.
- Software Development Process.
- Business process analysis and modeling.
- Requirements analysis and negotiation.
- Willingness to work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication, training and speaking skills.
- Highly organized but willing to adjust direction when necessary.
- Basic problem-solving skills.
- Basic critical thinking skills.
Licenses and Certifications
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- to provide the finest education possible for medical students
- to conduct research at the cutting edge of knowledge
- to improve health care both now and for future generations
- to provide the highest quality of care to the community
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.