Incos corporate service providers
A business consultant is an expert who advises, informs, offers insight, and makes recommendations to help our clients achieve their objectives and resolve issues.
- Coordinating and completing given business projects in accordance with client demands.
- Meeting with clients as necessary to provide advice, attract business, and conclude agreements.
- Gathering data on the client’s business through a number of methods.
- Researching prospects and generating leads, negotiate and convert leads to sales following terms that are suited to the best interests of the company.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
Whom we are looking for:Passion! Confidence! Personality!Min. 1 year of sales experience in a business setup company (Females preferred).Familiarity with UAE labor and immigration ministries and other government bodies including knowledge about UAE labor and immigration laws and tactical processesBusiness knowledge of different industries.Knowledge of Business Modeling, feasibility and business planning.Job Types: Full-time, PermanentSalary: AED3,500.00 – AED5,000.00 per monthPreference:Female Candidates.Language:English, Hindi (Preferred)Business Setup Advisor: 6 M -1 Y (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.