Business Relationship Manager
NEOM The Line, UAE
Key leader and change champion responsible for Information Systems alignment to NEOM The Line business units. This role leads the Business Relationship Management and Business Analyst teams in driving business discussions across NEOM The Line Business and facilitates decision making across cross functional groups such as shard services, design engineering, construction & logistics, procurement, quality & sustainability, health & safety, project controls and commercial. Responsible to ensure a streamlined demand management process is in place and the portfolio of projects aligns with NEOM The
What You’ll Be Doing
- Serves as a strategic partner to the NEOM The Line business. Understands business strategies and works with the Information System organization to enable these strategies
- Establishes resource plans to meet long-term business needs and opportunities. Responsible for overall BRM organizational effectiveness.
- Ensures that software solutions delivered across NEOM The Line Information Systems organization meet business requirements & deliverables.
- Maintains strong relationships with business stakeholders and actively collaborates across all levels of the organization
- Effectively communicates and translates complex business concepts and narratives into tangible IT requirements, and vice-versa.
- Develops and manages the department’s budget and forecasts.
- Align with business on the portfolio of programs, projects and applications and ensure that the Information Systems long term plan and budget are aligned.
- Engages with Information Systems Strategy team to establish the systems strategy and portfolio of system enhancements and change requests facilitating the associated IT governance processes aligned with business change, business needs, and stakeholders review and approval process.
- Manage issues and risks within effective timeframes for optimal business outcomes.
- Collaborates with the business to enhance business delivery through information solutions and business process improvement. Evaluates and analyses the business processes and provides the application of systems functionality and integration, deployment, and support services.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems.
- Master’s degree in MIS or MBA preferred.
- 10+ years related IT and business experience, and at least 5 years of Information Technology management experience
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus.
- Experienced in project management tools, diagramming tools and MS Office suites.
- Experienced with products such as JIRA, AzureDevOps or similar products.
- One or more of the following certifications: SAFe Agile, PMP or CBRM
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.