Job description / Role
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
We are looking for BI Manager in our Group Finance team, someone who loves working with data and wants to make an impact through strategic business partnering. You will have the opportunity to define, project manage & build data-driven solutions to drive investment decisions for the wider Finance, Operation and Commercial teams.
This key member of our team will provide value as the data and analytics expert, while interfacing with senior leadership and influencing the continued success of Finance.
You will partner with cross-functional teams and the wider Finance team to build and deliver accurate visual representations of key insights, which will tell accurate and thought-provoking stories.
The ideal candidate will have a functional pedigree in financial services, combined with strong analytical, communication and technical skills, with a focus towards growth and operational efficiency.
What you’ll be doing
– Working collaboratively with the Group Data and Analytics Team, develop the data transformation plan of the Finance function in line with its strategic objectives
– Formulate and communicate ‘Business Intelligence’ performance objectives and continuously monitor progress and alignment towards strategic objectives
– Oversee the operations of the Business Intelligence, provide expertise, encourage teamwork and facilitate related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and staff pride in contribution
– Monitor the yearly budget of the Department and control expenditure to ensure optimal use
– Harness multi-source data and apply analytics to extract useful business metrics & insights
– Explore, extract, analyze and craft data-driven narratives through compelling visualizations using dashboard and BI softwares, such as Power-BI, Looker and other internal front-end systems
– Review and establish trackable KPIs, identify correlation/causality relationships and provide continuous feedback on business performance
– Partner with the FP&A team to produce accurate, timely and meaningful management dashboards
– Build cross-functional momentum for operational improvements and partner effectively with other teams
– Manage and maintain ongoing dashboards and views, and overviewing the ETL process (Extract, Transform and Load) from various sources
– Conduct comprehensive analyses of business opportunities based on historic data modeling and predictive algorithms; propose business development projects
– Evaluate digital project proposals from back-end/data perspective and consult the business internally as a subject matter expert.
– Ensure continuous alignment and drive change management across all business units/regions/segments through planning and reporting cycles
– Manage the full scope of business intelligence projects, turning data into actionable insights (growth or efficiencies) for the relevant business functions (sales, distribution, marketing, supply chain, procurement, etc.)
– Create and adapt ways of working that promote collaboration (e.g. with Tech and Data teams) and promote the delivery of actionable insights that drive business value âœ“ Contribute to the creation of a data driven work culture
4. People Management:
– Assign individual objectives for employee performance management purposes, manage performance, empower staff, and provide formal and informal feedback in order to support professional development and maximize performance
– Manage resources contracted from Outsourced Vendors and Freelancers
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai