Renaissance® is a leading provider of assessment technology to primary and secondary schools. Renaissance products promote success amongst students of all ages and abilities through personalised assessment and practice in reading and maths.
Our software helps to enhance literacy and numeracy skills, support differentiated instruction, and personalise learning to optimise student development. Immediate feedback and detailed reporting equip teachers with the information needed to monitor progress and measure growth. In the UK and Ireland, almost 7,000 schools and more than 1.65 million students use Renaissance products. Worldwide, we support over 18 million students, operating in over 90 countries.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence CRM Manager to join our UK team. Based in London, this supervisory role will build and develop a strong data analytics function to support our entire International division. You will work with the US Information Systems team to ensure that data within CRM is refreshed regularly, and that our platform functionality meets the needs of the international division. You will lead a small team of BI Research and Data Analysts and managing the team’s workload, ensuring that communication with internal partners is timely and appropriate, whilst supporting and motivating your team.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and develop your team
- Scope and report on the delivery of internal department KPI’s
- Work with our US team to collaborate on ideas and projects
- Provide support to management and all departments in the creation of views/dashboards that meet their specific reporting requirements
- Develop and build workflows and reports/views for use by management and the Customer Success team to show customer progress through each stage of the sales/implementation/renewal cycle
- Develop and promote CRM training resources for all non-US employees to access
- Overall management of competitor, lead and market intelligence strategy
- Third-party/stakeholder management of data providers and other relevant agencies.
For this role, you must have:
- Strong organisational, time and people leadership skills, and a demonstrable ability to plan, prioritize and report key metrics.
- Excellent computer and analytical skills with detailed knowledge of programs such as MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Database/CRM (preferably MS Dynamics) and data visualization (e.g. Tableau) experience is desired.
- Driven to succeed and highly capable of prioritising / managing workload to meet achievements and deadlines; strong time-management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to develop innovative ways / solutions to achieve targets.
- Phenomenal written and oral interpersonal skills, including skills in data visualization and presentation of insights to a variety of internal customers with various levels of understanding and data literacy
- High level of curiosity and an inquisitive mind.
Bonus points for:
- A marketing or business degree
- Familiarity with the education sector (especially Key Stages 2-4) would be useful, although not crucial.
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days’ annual leave per year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Company pension scheme (double matching) up to 5%
- Life assurance up to 4 times of your basic salary
- Income protection scheme
- Employee assistance program provided by Simply Health
- Health cash plan provided by Simply Health
- Up to 2 paid volunteer days per year
In addition to these formal benefits, we also have social events throughout the year. These include our summer party and Christmas drinks.
At Renaissance our mission is: ‘To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide’.
Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission. Inherent in a mission that strives to serve ‘all children and adults’ who represent ‘all ability levels…and backgrounds’ is the need to recognise the importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
To apply, please submit a covering letter outlining why you are the best person for the role alongside your CV.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.