You will be leading the IS&S Business Development team’s growth efforts in MEA and Russia, with a focus on developing new partnership opportunities, negotiation of deal framework and terms, and leading existing strategic partners. In collaboration with Apple’s operations, marketing, and legal teams, you’ll develop solutions for some of the most complex partnership challenges.
The role requires a highly motivated and experienced leader with great attention to detail, who is able to work with multiple internal and external teams. We are looking for a self-starter, who can run and develop partnerships with 3rd parties to distribute and market Apple’s media and entertainment services.
- Minimum 7 years of meaningful industry work experience.
- Extraordinary business development and partnership management track record.
- Experience in running or selling valuable services and/or promotional bundles to third parties.
- Deep understanding of the VAS and OTT landscape.
- Strong business network at senior Executive level within the region.
- Consistent record of successful negotiation with both 3rd parties and cross-functionally within a large business structure.
- Passion, energy and aim to develop and grow a multi-million dollar business in the region.
- Strong command of business and financial modeling.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management capability with exceptional attention to detail.
- Passion for growing and developing a team
Lead negotiations with distribution partners to ensure that Apple’s services are made available to large volumes of customers and marketed in accordance with Apple’s high standards.
Work with business management teams to discuss terms with music rights holders that enable the partnerships.
Lead project management activities for integrating partners into the Apple’s services platform.
Lead the ongoing commercial relationships with partners including reporting, analysis and contract renegotiations.
Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.