An international Fintech, delivering a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management.
- Impact market segment share by acquiring and onboarding new customers.
- Maintain a strong lead funnel of large and enterprise customers, pitch offerings to CXOs and crack deals with as partner of choice to receive global payments and Check-Out options.
- Ability to explore new business segments and define GTM for the same.
- Generate and achieve monthly region/segment forecasts and exceed targets in areas of # of clients and GMV from our direct business.
- Drive below the line activities to augment customer acquisitions and represent in industry forums to drive awareness.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for services in coordination with the marketing team.
- Regularly interact across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders
- 7+ years of business development, service and/or solution sales, account management experience, especially in payments, ecommerce or managing large merchant acquisitions.
- 3+ years experience in B2B/Enterprise sales. Should have exposure to strategic planning, general management, and people leadership skills.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals.
- Should be analytical & data oriented. Strong in data backed decision making.
- Proficiency in the use of email, with strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in leading complex negotiations with CXOs of large and enterprise accounts.
- Should be able to drive operational excellence through innovative initiatives.
- Should be able to manage a team and work on individual targets at the same time
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry
- Familiarity with the B2B and Enterprise Customer Segment
- Experience with direct sales for small businesses engaged in cross border trade
- Experience with digital marketing, affiliate marketing, social media
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools
- Experience working in an international company
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.