Job description / Role
Robert Half are partnering exclusively with a large multinational in the search for a business development manager to generate, negotiate and lead financing on new project acquisitions across the Middle East.
* Research, source and develop new investment opportunities in line with the company headquarters strategy in their specific sectors.
* Coordinate and facilitate business meetings followed by meeting report.
* Work as part of the team in development, structuring, valuation, negotiating, bidding and investing for infrastructure projects and/or M&A transactions within the business sectors
* Lead project financing and structure /negotiate key project documents, including EPC contracts.
* Undertake financial modelling and due diligence processes within team and manage advisors
* Review and input into legal, commercial, and technical documentation, as required, for optimised project structuring
* Prepare briefing papers and internal application materials for discussion and decision
* Establish and maintain relationship with active and credible stakeholders in the market (clients, developers, partners, advisors, contractors, etc.) to leverage this network for further development of new investment opportunities.
* Perform asset management role once projects reach financial close
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.