Job description / Role
The ideal candidate will have leadership experience preferably in managing sales organizations, ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, problem-solving skills and capability to influence multiple external and internal stakeholders. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology and payment systems and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be comfortable dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understand products and services offered by Amazon Payment Services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
• Create and formulate Power Marketing and Business plan for specific business categories
• Understand the payment landscape in KSA.
• Leverage on the operational and commercial regulation of card acceptance for card scheme products to draft preferential proposal.
• Identify anchor merchants and potential clients wish list to target audience.
• Interface with internal teams to secure deals signing and completion
• Ability to draft and response to RFI and RFP
• Analyze merchant data in order to initiate preferential commercial proposal.
• This position is based out of Riyadh, KSA.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai