Ignite Search & Selection
Job description / Role
My client is a leading contractor looking for a BDM with the following experience.
Business Development Manager Jobs & Responsibilities:
• Identify partnership opportunities
• Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
• Maintain existing business
• Think critically when planning to assure project success
• Prepare the annual business development plan, as well as to prepare the annual work plan
• Achieve targets as per set plans of action.
• Determine and develop new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
• Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for services.
• Investigate the economic conditions surrounding the business activity such as industry trends and competition.
• Increase the company’s involvement with the existing clients.
• Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis, and deliver accurate business reports.
• Develop a corporate brand strategy.
• Develop and manage marketing tools and collateral for existing and new clients.
• Implement business models so as to create new ventures.
• Adopt a hands-on approach to monitoring the implementation and execution of marketing programs.