Amazon Web Services
Job description / Role
Applicants must have the legal right to work in Saudi Arabia in order to be considered for this role.
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EMEA Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious students to join us as a commercial intern, working in one of our core businesses, including retail, Amazon Vendor Services, merchant services, Prime Video, Prime Now, and Amazon Advertising. Each role comes with a variety of tasks and several of the key tasks are outlined below.
Amazon retail teams work to help improve the selection and shopping experience for customers across our product categories, from books to fashion, electronics to grocery, movies and music to toys and health & beauty, and everything in between. As a retail intern in one of those categories, you will learn how Amazon handles its e-commerce retail business. Working alongside a vendor manager to help provide a suite of services designed to support Amazon’s most strategic brands within one of our retail categories. Your priority will be to work backwards from the customer, identifying inputs to grow brands and improve their performance.
Job responsibilities include:
· Develop the analytical and problem-solving skills that our people are known for
· Support vendor managers as well as Amazonians in other functions, such as in-stock and marketing
Amazon advertising sits at the intersection of advertising and e-commerce. Customers visit us every day to find, discover, and buy products, so we’re obsessed with making the shopping experience the best it can be – and advertising is a part of that experience. As an intern, you’ll gain a deep understanding of Amazon’s display advertising products as well as our technical and operational capabilities. You’ll learn when and how we can create custom opportunities, and you’ll help our account managers create compelling presentations to delight our clients.
Amazon merchant services covers all third party merchants’ activity related to selling on Amazon as well as the specific services and products we offer to help develop and grow these sellers. As an intern, you will be responsible for helping our account managers to deliver new business growth across Amazon’s third party merchants.
Job responsibilities include:
· Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by advertising or merchant services
· Identify target accounts using market data and industry intelligence
· Learn the advertising or merchant services portfolio and the Amazon culture
· Identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems, and tools
· Work with different parts of the Amazon business to implement improvement projects, including working with category teams, product teams, and technical support teams
Opportunities available for summer internships and first semester 2021/2022 co-ops.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.