Job description / Role
Important Information This position will be on the roles of Action Hospitality- a group company of Air Arabia group.
Job Purpose Focus on new business-to-business account development in our Sales Division. Part of the scope is to seek out new and unlock new business opportunities which involves the preparation of business proposals and participation in government tenders.
Key Result Responsibilities
• Develop a sales strategy designed to achieve revenue targets.
• Generate immediate revenue by capitalizing on existing relationships in the sector.
• Build upon your existing strong knowledge and understanding of the competitive institutional landscape relationships in Hospitality, Facilities, Government institutions, Transportation, Airports, Train or Bus, Schools, Public Safety and Pharmacies
• Develop new corporate relationships with companies that provide uniforms for 5,000 or more employees
• Present whole-product solutions; maintaining a strong understanding of products and services and innovating new ways to serve businesses and be able to effectively articulate our value proposition accordingly.
• Generate and grow new business by successfully executing on a sales plan
• Monitor government tenders; prepare and pitch business proposals
• Identify areas of opportunity to make meaningful investment shifts supported by marketing and site execution.
• Update and maintain client profiles on a regular basis, research potential customers and prospects in assigned sales territory
• Autonomously run new business activities and plan customer meetings.
• Collect information on new products/services and on commercial initiatives developed from competitors reporting clients’ feedbacks on them
• Work with the team to achieve short- and long-term revenue and profit
• Review production management, to identify and report potential SLA risks, achieve, or maintain desired production levels
• Coordinate with Supervisor-Product Development in resolving production planning and labor allocation issues
• Assist in processing customer orders and shipments according to the demand schedule
• Identify current sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
Note – The role defined here is not exhaustive and duties and responsibilities in line with the job function may be added from time to time.