Job description / Role
· Improve the sales and the exposure of the products assigned in a given market or sector.
· Adhere to the company’s credit and collection policy.
· Prepare sales action plans and schedules.
· Prepare presentations and proposals of company’s products to clients.
· Maintain sales activity records and reports.
· Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
· Monitor and report on sales activities in the market place to management.
· Develop and utilize sales and promotional materials to promote the Brand in assigned area.
· Conduct market research and surveys to monitor competitors, and product development.
· Good sense of time management to achieve important goals.
· Execute company marketing plan in assigned territory.
· Achieve quarterly set target by company.
· Market survey and collecting information including (main players, competitors, new products, etc…).
· Visit assigned distributor on weekly basis.
· Ensure visibility/ availability & proper displays of own products in key accounts.
· Ensure price competitiveness on the shelves in key outlets.
· Follow up with Distributor on due payment.
· Propose new potential customers for new categories/ channels.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.