A Group of Companies in the Gulf Region
Job description / Role
– Responsible for overall management of Exhibitions Services division.
– Effectively identify, develop, and deliver business development opportunities for Exhibitions Primarily & Businesses that is linked to Logistics / Freight Forwarding (AIR/SEA/LAND-Cross Border)
– Ensuring Consistent Profitability for Exhibitions and businesses adding value to such vertical.
– Delivering quality service as per BIE Regulations, Standards ‘Bureau of International Expositions’
– Safe Operational excellence and financial excellence
– Employee, Team development
– Implementing Strategic objectives defined from time to time
– Manage Business Unit day to day Operations by leveraging Division and Group strengths across the various locations of the company related activities all across UAE.
Reporting to: Country Manager and Commercial Manager
– Responsible for day to day management of the company.
– To manage P&L and business of Exhibition Logistics, both Commercially and Operationally by engaging in Import /Re-Export of Goods by Ocean, Air, Cross Border land Specific to Exhibitions in UAE.
– To ensure that operational and HSE objectives and requirements BIE Regulations, Standards ‘Bureau of International Expositions ‘are met.
– To assist where necessary in Projects and initiatives being defined by Senior Management as and when.
– Engage in Business development activities, Customer relationship, Key account management and ensure business growth and Customer satisfaction for all Freight Forwarding / Business Development / Customer Service-related Activities as assigned by Commercial & Country Management.
– To ensure achievement of Quality Objectives and maintain Procedures.
– To drive cost leadership in all areas.
– To ensure efficient Supplier management.
– Examine and analyse industry verticals, developments and trends and make recommendations on marketing and operational action which best meets the market and plan/budgetary requirements.
– To develop business Opportunities in the relevant local market including but not limited to expanding business with existing/new Customers on all services; developing new service portfolio.
– Implement and maintain in liaison with the accounting and finance management, sound accounting procedures for all transactions.
– Ensure that good and effective working relations are maintained with all organizations in the region including customers, suppliers and staff.