Recruits Management Consultancy
Job description / Role
Business Development and Strategic Accounts Manager will be responsible for oversight of customer relationships, sales team coordination and development of new sales channels. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of dynamic, motivated professionals to achieve our company vision and growth plan.
Responsible for developing sales strategy:
• Drive efficiency of existing sales channels.
• Identify potential customers (architects, designers, general contractors, fabricators, installers and millworkers) in a target market and complete appropriate research to define their needs.
• Develop a national prioritized target customer network list to enhance leads, introductions and referrals for new sales.
• Develop and maintain sales rep reporting process and requirements in support of executing sales strategy and goals.
• Analyze new sales channels, understand the opportunity and prioritize accordingly.
• Target key partnerships within new sales channels. Negotiate agreements and manage new relationships.
• Develop best in class program to support customers digitally and remotely.
• Lead continuous improvement of company CRM software to drive and support sales growth.
• Collaborate with Marketing department to align growth plans with marketing campaigns and operational initiatives.
• Provide direct liaison support to strategic partners, building and maintaining strength of relationship.