Job description / Role
Candidate must be from Recruitment Agency/Firm with minimum 2 years of experience in Business Development for Permanent & Executive Search Positions.
Business Development is key to the role. Successful candidate will be responsible for building the business within the region, signing new client contracts, assisting clients in defining role descriptions and generating new leads.
– Identify and develop new business opportunities through networking, industry knowledge, current expertise and existing contacts
– Proactively initiate contact with potential clients
– Build and maintain good relationship with existing clients in order to facilitate repeat business
– Persuade clients sign search contracts on exclusive and/or retainer basis
– Assist clients in formulating their expectation and contractual requirement in order for the appropriate candidates to be suitably matched with the role
– Work together with the internal researchers to match the candidates to the profile and create a shortlist
– Professionally present a candidate shortlist to the client