Job description / Role
Our client is a Multinational FMCG Group that has operations globally. They are looking to hire a Business/Finance Controller for one of their entities based in Dubai, UAE.
Our client is a Multinational FMCG Group with international operations. They are recruiting for one of their entities in Dubai.
The Business Controller will be responsible for the following:
* Prepare and lead the budgeting and forecasting processes
* Establish and operate end to end P&L procedure at SKU, sales channel and SKU level
* Provide leverage and accountability on overhead costs
* Forecast cost and marginal variations to ensure communication and take charge in determining improvement opportunities
* Carry out internal and external reporting to coordinate and lead monthly/annual financial procedures
* Carry out monthly analysis to discern and provide direction for the management team to focus on areas that require immediate action
* Ensure key metrics and KPIs are made visible through dashboards
* Strategize and offer solutions to achieve financial objectives
* Establish and implement processes and procedures to ensure and maintain precise reporting and analysis
* Offer solutions in SAP and the Business Intelligence software (BI system)
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Controller to further progress their career with a leading FMCG group.