Emagine Solutions FZE
eMagine Solutions are partnered with a global firm who are expanding out their operations in the Middle East.
They employ over 80,000 people globally and this is a regional role with a focus on the MEA region.
It is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Business Controller to lead MEA performance analysis and management reporting for our Europe based client. The successful candidate will be working closely together with the group controller and operations director on performance management and reporting for the client overall.
This will involve a fantastic chance to lead the follow-up of the performance of the engineering business unit, with specific focus on the MEA operations, as well as taking the lead in cost management and follow-up of overhead expenses and maintenance costs.
• Responsible for the monthly reporting and performance follow-up of the operations and installation business unit
• Follow-up group overhead expenses and raise cost awareness with management.
• Analysis of maintenance expenses and improvement program in close corporation with the technical department
• Responsible for managing all aspects of cost control for business unit budgets, commitments, accrual generation and forecasts for manpower and procurement costs.
• Support in global budget, business plan and forecast process and responsible for assigned business units
• You act as a business partner for the business units and support services
• Assist in ad hoc analysis, pricing, and tender process
• Required to produce accurate cost report as per contractual and the clients requirements.
A strong operational background is a huge plus, if you have acted as a project manager or engineer with solid business operations experience that is ideal. The ideal candidate will be 70% business and 30% finance
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.