Job description / Role
Halian is an IT services company providing integrated Managed Services, Resourcing, & Professional Services for corporate enterprises across the UK, Europe and the Emerging Markets of the Middle East & Africa. Established in 1996 and now employing over 450 staff, our company vision is “To unite the best people expertise and information technology and to deliver valued services for our customers”.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Business Analyst to be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE for 6 months extendable contract.
• Interact with Business and document User stories
• Provide Business Solutions which is always Customer Centric
• Drives/Contributes in the Business Requirements gathering workshops with Senior stakeholders.
• Ability to understand the e2e User Journeys and provide Business solutions
• Deep understanding of platforms in order to be able to provide implementation approach for customer facing web application, middle ware integration and back end system architecture.
• Support the Product Owner in writing effective Product Backlog Items and maintaining the prioritized backlogs for multiple products as the Development Team’s provide estimates for the upcoming items
• Assist the Product Owner in the Story refinement process
• Work closely with Product owners and Tech leads and agree on the MVP Prioritization in Sprint cycle and Backlogs
• Attend and contribute in the Sprint Planning / Scrum / Product refinement /Sprint Retrospective and other team activities as required
• Responsible for enforcing common structures and guideline for BA Methodology in Requirement Management