Our client is an insurance company that provides both commercial and consumers insurance products that are customisable and scalable.
- Perform analysis of business, process and user needs,
- Documentation of requirements, cost/benefit analysis and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- The Business Analysis Professional work assignments involve moderately complex-to-complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Understand insurance business and should be able to work with middle to senior level management professionally and individually
- Support Business functional testing
- Support on problem solving and process mapping
- 5 or more years of experience in Insurance domain – Motor, Life, Medical and Commercial LOBs
- Working knowledge of ad-hoc query tools and data repositories that support data extraction and manipulation
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle
- Experience in problem analysis and process
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Demonstrated experience with process documentation and re-engineering
- Experience in compliance and KYC related projects is preferable
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.