Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Job description / Role
– Liaise with business owners/managers and translate Business Requirements to IT initiatives
– Author Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specification Document (FSD) and Process flows.
– Attend internal client meetings, understand their requirements and act as a bridge between business and IT to deliver end to end solution.
– Record detailed Business requirements encompassing the functional, non-functional, ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes of the project / change request.
– Creation of documents, Conduct Walkthrough sessions, and engage stakeholders from business units/ IT Units/ Vendors, where applicable
– Responsible for seeking sign off from stakeholders.
– Participate in client meetings, understand client requirements and resolve client queries.
– Gain in-depth understanding of Bank’s applications and solutions
– Closely align with IT, Business and other stakeholders.
– Prepare data models where applicable
– Help prepare/facilitate UAT test cases/ scenarios