aims to spearhead a nation-wide initiative to reduce the use of cash in the UAE and supports the UAE government’s efforts to drive digital transformation.
- Understand and document standardized form all the use-cases implemented in mobile application separately for internal use and external consumption
- Document integration flows for each use-case and identify all API interactions for each of them, including happy path and error scenarios
- Document public APIs of the systems
- Document non-API based requirements for any 3rd party app willing to integrate with our companies service (e.g. branding, security, etc)
- Prepare integration specific manuals giving integration guidance for 3rd parties integrating their mobile app or payment acceptance
- Bachelor’s degree in business (Finance or Technology) or related field or an MBA.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a business analysis or a related field.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.