We are working with an International Digital Consultancy.
On their behalf we are looking for a critical thinking Business Analyst who wants to help build world class digital solutions for our great national and international clients.
- Hold responsibility of understanding the business needs, gathering business requirements, and translating these into development-ready user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Lead team refinement sessions and clarification with UX-consultants, visual designers, back-end and front-end developers to clarify the technical opportunities against the business requirements.
- Work and negotiate directly with the key client stakeholders to analyse and transform business objectives into a backlog of prioritized user stories.
- Own client relationship with the product owner and other key project team members
- Align on business requirements to platform functionality
- Understand current business processes and define future business processes
- Determine documentation needs based on the project requirements and manage the documentation efforts
- Facilitate sessions on maximising the re-use of the main implementation component library with future sites
- Self-motivated, highly structured, great sense of responsibility and driven
- Knows how to get your point across to anyone who will listen, and your passion and enthusiasm motivate your colleagues to love the user too.
- You speak and write fluently in English and preferably also in Arabic.
- Experience in Jira, Confluence and enterprise CMS platforms is an advantage
- You have minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst, ideally from a digital agency or an internal IT function
- You have working experience on Scrum and other Agile methodologies
- You thrive in an open and informal environment where flexibility comes with accountability
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.