Job description / Role
The Business Acquisitions Manager is the primary role of being the hunter for the sales frontline. Responsible for bringing in new business (new clients), both international and domestic, from a selected profile of key companies and large enterprises.
• Identify new leads, big size new business opportunities and key account prospects to pursue and gain.
• Attend conferences, exhibitions, events, and networking opportunities to spot new key prospects to work on.
• Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key new clients both externally and internally.
• Maintain a rich, active and healthy pipeline that contains new large opportunities and new key prospects around the clock.
• Prepare, send, and manage proposals to key prospects and clients.
• Engage in face-to-face meetings with newly acquired clients. Have a monthly visitation plan in place that includes both existing clients and prospects.
• Interact with clients positively to resolve any complaints or conflict that may arise during the acquisition and on-boarding process.
• Meets assigned targets and sales KPIs for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
• Ensure that all BA members are meeting their individual KPIs and targets.
• Align and arrange with Management and operations for pre-planned capacity strategies for regular and high seasons.
• Align with Account Management on identifying weak links and client problems and assist in resolving them.
• Assist in collection and credit control when needed in escalation cases.
• Ensure that the CRM system is continuously updated as per the standard process and that integrity of the client data and records is always maintained.