Marketing at the British Council is a strategic function which drives awareness, understanding and engagement with us across our diverse audiences. We use insight, knowledge and analysis of our market and our customers to engage them with the British Council’s international cultural relations mission, our products and services in the most impactful and effective way. We lead the development of our brand and use our expertise to tell inspiring stories to enhance our global reputation, build lifelong relationships, engage our staff and prove the impact of what we do.
You will lead the video, motion and digital design and production services within the Design Team, to ensure the ongoing ability of the team to deliver an excellent service to our clients across the organization
- To lead and develop the video production and creative for a truly global organisation, working with the team to deliver impactful and relevant content, building on our award-winning brand.
- Ensures that all video and digital production is on-brand
- Builds video and digital capabilities through advice on best practice, and by ensuring there are sound frameworks, tools and templates for content delivery.
- Manages video production to agreed standards in a diverse, complex organisation in response to the supplied brief, ensuring the result is delivered within the timeframe and costs agreed.
- Leads on the development of digital marketing and communication assets such as social media visual content.
- Premiere Pro
- Ability to plan and organise: can work to strict deadlines
- Proven experience working within a busy and multi-disciplined creative team
- After Effects
- Proven creative ability in leading on commercial video projects, including animation and editing.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Software including:
Company: British Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dundee, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A