To support the Regional HRBP South Cluster & Colombia in all administrative and operational activities related to HR processes. Provide staff with the services and guidance in all HR processes, ensuring an efficient, secure, and appropriately controlled environment in accordance with British Council values, policies, local legislation, and Customer Service, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and Green standards.
- Support the coordination of logistics of HR special events and programmes for staff (trainings, L&D initiatives, wellbeing programmes, and other HR-related matters sessions and events).
- Keep HR files up to date and ensure all HR documents are safeguarded and retention is in line with local and UK Data Protection regulations.
- Check and revise the payroll summary sent by payroll provider.
- Provide support with special / ad-hoc assignments and general HR support as needed.
- Send the Exit checklist and explain the exit process to the employees leaving the organisation.
- Receive and prepare monthly reports with payroll changes such as entry and leavers, changes in salary, sick leave and annual leave information, among other, for monthly payroll calculations.
- Support the onboarding process for external staff and transition of internal candidates to their new roles, including mandatory documentation for the hiring process to candidates once they accept the offer
- Prepare changes to contracts as needed.
- Support the hiring process with our payroll vendor by sending the new starters request and making sure the new employee starts in the agreed times.
- Update data bases and HR reports ensuring all information of employees is updated.
- Send the leavers request to our Payroll Vendor accurately and in a timely manner including all payroll novelties that should be included in the final Payment
- Ability to operate in Spanish (both written and spoken) at a business level. Non-native speakers of Spanish should demonstrate a C1 level CEF.
- Student of technical / technological or bachelor programme in Psychology, Personnel Administration, Human Resources, or any programme related to the administration of Human Resources.
- Overall knowledge on personnel administration and/or HR Processes (e.g Hiring process, onboarding, Payroll and Social Security, Filing).
- Ability to operate in English at CEF level B1.
Company: British Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A