Southern Cross Trading
Job description / Role
Here is a great opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager with a passion for brands and the curiosity to learn more about FMCG & Food Services in Middle Eastern markets.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have the ability to adapt and flex according to the situation and will work across multiple global brands. As a primary focus, you will own the development and implementation of brand, communication and marketing strategy in the Middle East, encompassing all marketing initiatives, sub-contractor direction, new product launches, promotional events, online strategies, pricing, budgeting and planning.
• Development and deployment of growth initiatives from prior to launch, through to launch and Post Implementation Review
• Project Leadership: full accountability for the leadership of allocated Innovation growth initiatives
• Communication/Activation Leadership: full accountability for the deployment of key Brand Activations delivered to market on time, and on budget.
• Grow brand awareness and achieve strategic business growth objectives in the Middle Eastern market
• Develop and execute the delivery of an annual advertising and promotional schedule for the Middle East that is aligned with strategic initiatives
• Collaborate with sales teams to develop and implement marketing strategies to support relevant sales and distributor activities
• Build strategic relationships and manage Brands on behalf of the principal company
• Develop and execute marketing plans and budgets for new product launches and other nominated events such as Tradeshows, from development of brief to tracking and reporting on ROI
• Work within a tight expat team in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment
• Middle East expat benefits – flights, health insurance etc.