Job description / Role
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design and implement a yearly plan for the portfolio encompassing, sales plan by brand/outlet, marketing plan by brand, purchase plan by brand and action plan by brand and by outlet.
• Monitor assesses and reports the progress of the plan to the DM on a monthly basis.
• Develop the sales performance, by optimizing inventory levels in store, implementation the action/marketing plan.
• Monitor and manage key financial elements including gross margin, expenses and stock levels.
• Optimize stock levels in stores by taking proper actions when needed.
• Provide regular feedback to suppliers on their sales, stock levels, rankings and promotional activities.
• Implement operating procedures of the category – for smooth procurement and distribution.
• Establish and maintain the correct communication methods:
• Internally with team members about the expectations, results and actions.
• Internally with Sales management team and other peers to continuously improve teamwork.
• Externally with principals and business partners in order to always enhance the business relations.