Job description / Role
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you’ll be doing
– Manage and track Brand and content budget, ensuring funds are closely monitored, and spending is carefully planned
– Manage and develop a team of creative content executives
– Define and implement a holistic strategy in line with our business objectives and Brand vision, as an omni-channel luxury retailer exploring the nexus of content, commerce, and culture
– Feed the content team with performance insights, actively promoting a growth culture in which the team is regularly looking for opportunities to optimise ideation, distribution, scheduling, and amplification of content within a rigorous, agile test and learn environment
– Hold ownership and accountability of the performance of our content platform to deliver on business KPIs
– Manage the Brand and content department, ensuring the on-time delivery of work and overall quality of execution in line with brand standards
– Collaborate with the Design and Product teams to build exceptional digital interfaces and content experiences that enhance the overall customer experience
– Work closely with the Creative team to ensure brand image is protected and enhanced
– Partner with the PR and Communications team to co-manage strategic partnerships, events and social media-ensuring the growth of our online community in terms of reach and engagement, through the development of both an original content series and a curated editorial programming schedule
– Partner with the Retail Marketing team to support in-store programming, providing strategic alignment and advisory so the overall program is in line with the creative vision of our General Manager
– Work regularly with the User Experience and Marketing team/s to proactively leverage content as a channel by which to promote and amplify our strategic interests in line with our editorial point of view and approach
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.