Furless Hair Removal Centre
Job description / Role
Responsible for operating the centre and its profitability in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures and ensuring that client count numbers are maintained and reviewed whilst the best service and quality in the industry are being provided.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Manage all areas of centre operations.
• Manage opening and closing of centre.
• Complete all required reports in an accurate and timely manner.
• Manage centre P&L and ensure that expenses are effectively controlled.
• Manage bookings effectively to create highest productivity and maximize down time and quiet times first.
• Follow and reinforce proper sales techniques for sale of retail products.
• Ensure all staff are fully trained and regularly retrained in all services procedures and retail products.
• Ensure a first-class standard of service is delivered and maintained in centre to promote a positive client experience.
• Obtains a 70% overall client retention.
• Promptly and effectively resolve client concerns and complaints.
• Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously on all platforms.
• Monitor proper consultation procedures.
• Ensures that clients’ information is recorded and maintained effectively.
• Demonstrate awareness of competitors that are operating and will be opening in the area.
• Ensure you have a running shift schedule for all staff and that they are aware of their work schedule.
• Ensure you have the right number of staff to ensure days off as per policy.
• Propose marketing and sales activities to grow the clients’ count and centre profitability.
• Ensure that staff update and maintain client record history for every service for the following reasons:
– Client complaints
• In the absence of a receptionist, to take full responsibility for all the work in connection with receipts, bookings, records and money.
• Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating clients in these areas.
• Actively promote the products, services, promotions and/or discounts available in meeting maximum sales goals.
• Check effective clients communications, bookings are correctly done, maximization of the therapist schedule.
• Communicate to the Operations Manager any and all occurrences involving staff or clients in the centre that require attention.
• Carry out team briefings on a daily basis with all staff and ensure that they are on the path to achieving their sales targets.
• Implement measures to help poor performers improve.
• Coach, motivate and take disciplinary action to ensure smooth running of the centre.
• Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by clients ensuring complete client satisfaction.
• Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
• Ensure that personal grooming and appearance standards are maintained at all times.
• Maintain confidentiality and the highest degree of professional ethics at all times.
• Ensure you read the Standard Operations Manual, have a thorough understanding of and adhere to centre rules and regulations.
• Perform any other related duties as determined necessary by management.
• Build long-term relationships with key clients.
• Address client concerns and complaints.
• Contact all new leads within 2 working hours from the time they contacted us.
• Engage with clients at the centre to know how the treatment is going, to understand their feelings and worries about the treatment to achieve the goal of selling more hours/body parts/recommend us in group of friends, social media.
• Follow up call with all new clients within 1-2 days after first treatment.
• Follow up call with returning clients once or twice a month in case you didn’t have a chance to engage with them in the centre.
• Follow up call with non-returning clients to understand why they didn’t come back and to convince them to come back.
• Implementation of a system where we do not forget to contact clients and leads.
• Deal with client complaints within 24 hours from the time we have received the complaint.
• Provide solutions to clients with special circumstances.
• Management of Furless client databases and trade contacts.
• Planning, scheduling and implementation of external communications mailings including events, offers and promotions.
• Monitor inventory levels to ensure adequate supplies are available to meet centre needs.
• Ensure companies assets and cash are protected at all times.
• Ensure that all faulty damaged items are written off properly.
• Ensure that consumables are effectively managed and written off properly.
• Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained at the highest level using the Centre Daily Checklist.
• Arrange for the repair of any damages in centre, using appointed Maintenance Company.
• Make sure that the centre is clean, presentable and all lights are working.
• Check for any damage in the centre that could hurt clients and colleagues.
• Replace or have any damaged equipment repaired.
• Reconcile delivery as per delivery receiving process.
• Inform supplier of shortage/excess and damaged boxes received from delivery.
• Follow-up with supplier to solve the discrepancy within 48 hours.
• Recruit, train, manage and evaluate centre staff to ensure that staffing level and performance meet centre needs.
• Complete Quarterly Staff Evaluation Forms to monitor and drive individual and team sales productivity and refocus the team when necessary on priorities.
• Conduct salary reviews for all staff.
• Identifying training needs to improve team performance.
• Promote and maintain high standards of technical quality in the centre.
• Ensure all staff is adequately trained on products and technical techniques.
• Conduct daily 5 minutes briefings with the team.
• Conduct weekly meetings with the team.
• Ensure that the grooming and appearance standards of all staff are maintained at all times.
• Maintain the company standard through use of motivation or disciplinary procedure if required.
• Ensure all new recruits are developed and supported.
• Support staff in day to day HR issues, through an ‘open door’ policy.
• Always clock in and clock out at the centre and ensure team members are doing the same.
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
• Review current practices and ensure savings are made where applicable.
• Ensure that cash deposits are made to the bank as per company policy.
• Drive initiatives in centre, and make recommendations for cost cutting.
• Review centre Petty Cash expenses and challenge expenses not required.