About the role
The Boutique Manager is responsible for the efficient running of the boutique both front and back of house. Boutique Manager will lead the store team to achieve Qatar Duty Free objectives of maximizing sales, exceptional visual merchandising, driving customer experience & maintaining cost controls.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales forecasting and monitor inventory levels, aiming to achieve shop sales targets on daily basis by the effective deployment of staffs and management of stock.
- Coordinate with the merchandising/visual merchandising team on space/stock management of the shop, ensure the maximum usage of resources available to maximizing sales.
- Inspect that the merchandise is displayed effectively using promotional material to reflect current demand.
- Participate in setting sales targets per associate, communicate shop sales targets to sales assistant and supervisors effectively ensuring all staffs are fully aware of the sales target and motivated to drive sales results
- Lead the team to maintain the correct basic stock levels within the Boutique to ensure stock control and accuracy.
- Co-ordinate to ensure proper allocation of merchandise based on sales trends and demand.
- Manage stock replenishment, product launches & promotions within the brand.
- Implement store layout, visual merchandising, stock & fixture positioning according to brand guidelines.
- Maintain the highest level of Inventory controls (especially high value items) on a daily basis.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Education in a business discipline relevant to Merchandise Planning, Sales, Marketing and Promotions is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of job-related experience required with luxury brands with minimum 2 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Ability to delegate work, foster teamwork and manage workflow.
- Strategic thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer focused
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.