This role will manage and monitor the governance and compliance of all of the UK pension and life assurance arrangements. The successful candidate will manage and have operational administration responsibility for the in-house admin team as well as the relationship and interactions between the employer and colleagues ensuring a consistent delivery across all UK businesses.
- Develop modern, online, digital by default, member self-service in conjunction with the system provider. Own and lead any process reengineering required. Ensure continuation and maintenance of customer focus and alignment to business/ legislation changes. Ongoing identification of process efficiency enhancements, ensuring systems are updated in parallel and are documented in the procedure manual.
- Monitor and review resource requirements needed to complete work within BPS, BSPP, AHBRSP and other (small) UK arrangements (approved and unapproved).
- Ensure policies, procedures and legislation relating to Group Pensions are regularly reviewed, updated as required and remain compliant
- Ensure operation of appropriate and effective internal controls and compliance with Boots internal control and internal Audit requirements.
- Maintain ongoing business relationships with the main providers these being Civica (the administration system provider), Legal & General, (the stakeholder provider to AHBRSP) and Zellis (the company payroll provider).
- Previous team management/operations experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning & organisation skills
- Customer centric focus
- Strong interpersonal skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brighton, GB
Application Deadline: N/A