[sc name=”320×320″ ]
All communication with applicants will be done via email. Please check your email on a daily basis.
- Tower work including tower erection, rigging.
- Civil work including light construction and building maintenance.
- Termination of overhead/underground cabling and fiber.
- Comply with company and federal safety rules, policies and procedures such as: wear required safety equipment; respond to and act on safety concerns.
- Operate truck & equipment Bucket, boom, auger, back hoe, bobcat, snowcat, all-terrain vehicle
- Fiber optics, cables, towers, antenna work, power plant, and microwave/radio sites.
- Install, test, inspect, maintain, repair, troubleshoot, assemble, and/or dismantle inside/outside communications equipment, parts and related items.
- Headquarter location with travel and work within assigned geographic area.
Qualification & Experience:
- Able to work full-time, subject to overtime, alternate shifts, nights, weekends, holidays
- Able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs
- Submit to background review
- Follow safety policies and procedures; wear required personal protective equipment
- Have a valid Class A CDL or be able to obtain one within first 60 days employed
- Able to use hands to hold, grasp, turn, pull
- Able to visually distinguish colors – red, blue, green, yellow; hear, and with training, distinguish auditory signals
- 21 years of age or older
- BNSF is a drug-free company; employees are subject to random drug tests
- Available to work in geographic area indicated
- Able to read, write and communicate (speak, hear and understand) English
- Able to work in conditions with loud noise and fumes, work on/around heavy/moving machinery; bend, walk, stand, sit for extended time; use hand tools
- Available to travel to and remain on job site in designated seniority region for extended time
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Able to work on uneven surfaces; frequently climb ladders, get on/off equipment, work from boom truck basket
Company: BNSF Railway
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bismarck, ND, US
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]