[sc name=”320×320″ ]
Apply early as this job may be removed or filled prior to the closing date, which is approximately seven (7) days after the posting date.
- Conduct proficient, sensitive corporate and criminal investigations, provide accurate, detailed reports and provide court testimony when required.
- Identify and properly handle trespassers on Company property and make arrests as appropriate.
- Protects and safeguards company assets and resources including personnel, property and customer’s property entrusted to the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform aggressive crime prevention patrol of facilities, railroad property and trains, with special emphasis on TOFC/COFC, automobiles, and high value shipments.
- Counsels and advises company officials to reduce crime and accidents and improve security; coordinates response to railroad emergencies; supervises contract security guards and trains other employees on relevant matters.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must live or be willing to relocate within 50 miles of the assigned work location
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to successfully lead people, often in a stressful critical-event environment
- Must have a broad knowledge of criminal law and procedures
- Must be able to meet any government or Company training and retention standards
- Must be able and willing to use the company’s computer system for creating reports and databases
- Must meet peace officer commissioning standards in state in which this job is posted and be commissioned as such and maintain a valid State Peace Office
- License in that state.
- Must successfully complete any required company training for this position
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing and able to travel as required
- Must be physically and psychologically fit, able to successfully pass any required company evaluations and pass an extensive background investigation
- Eighteen months of successful experience as a full time peace officer with a city, county, state, federal, or railroad law enforcement agency required
- Must have satisfactorily completed basic police training at a recognized state certified academy
- Must meet BNSF Resource Protection Solutions Team standards as a Special Agent
- Must have broad knowledge of railroad industry and operations; particularly as it relates to handling emergency situations such as derailments, load securement, and like events
Company: BNSF Railway
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kearney, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]