Delivers exceptional service to BMO customers and prospects. Identifies customer needs and provides advice and guidance regarding financial solutions that are in the best interests of customers. Works collaboratively within the branch and with BMO partners to deliver the desired customer experience and achieve overall business objectives.
- Engages customers to complete needs assessments that identify financial solutions and preferred banking channels while recommending tailored solutions addressing both sales and service needs (e.g. everyday banking, retail investments, lending solutions, home financing (including business-for-self applications)), and small business solutions).
- Keeps current with the wider financial services marketplace, the legal and regulatory environment, and our commitment to uphold the highest ethical requirements of our industry.
- Maintains current knowledge of personal banking and credit card industries, practices, and trends and integrates into customer conversations.
- Probes to understand customer personal banking and credit card needs and integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations to provide strategic advice.
- Protects the Bank’s assets in compliance with all regulatory, legal, and ethical requirements.
- Applies the risk management framework to the portfolio to protect the Bank’s assets and maintain the quality of the lending portfolio in compliance with requirements for the lending process and established yield, quality, diversification, and risk guidelines.
- Follows through on risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers’ assets, maintain their privacy, and act in their best interest.
- Addresses questions and resolves issues raised through consumer credit audits and quality checks to ensure accurate data entry and lending application recommendations in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and lending policies and processes.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- May work at multiple branches based on market needs; work schedule may differ from week to week in terms of days worked, hours, and shifts.
- Supports customer transactions needs based on customer traffic.
- Acts as a key member of a collaborative and versatile branch and market team.
- Takes the initiative to find creative approaches that make each customer’s experience feel personal.
- Complies with legal and regulatory requirements, including Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing reporting, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC), and the Privacy Act.
- Looks for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall branch customer experience.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Offers clients advice and guidance on available digital and self-serve options with the goal of making banking easy, simple, and fast.
- Contributes to business results and the overall experience delivered in the branch.
- Engages customers to grow BMO’s business by reaching out, generating appointments, and building new relationships within the community.
- Identifies and reports suspicious patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- Takes a lead in proactively engaging with existing customers and prospects by providing needs-based assessments to grow loyalty and identify immediate / future opportunities.
- Makes credit recommendations for personal lending transactions, including home financing, in accordance with sound credit granting principles and with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a consultative customer service or sales role, with a drive to deliver a personal customer experience.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – Good.
- An aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenges.
- Organization skillls – Good.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connections with customers.
- Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Good.
- Drive to deliver a personal customer experience.
- Collaboration & team skills – Good.
- Resourceful self-starter with courage and confidence to approach customers.
- Confident and experienced in the use of social media, tablets, Smart phones, online tools, and applications.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Typically between 2 – 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Passionate commitment to helping our customers.
- A focus on results and the ability to thrive in a consultative sales and team-based environment.
- Experience in financial services is an asset.
- Working knowledge of personal and small business customer needs and solutions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rockford, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai