As a Consumer Marketing Manager – Call of Duty you will partner directly with the Product Management team to ensure product strategies, brand and company objectives are met in all consumer facing marketing assets. You will oversee day-to-day management of external creative agency partners, and help manage the approval process of all creative materials within Activision headquarters and with the game development team.
- Day-to-day management of external creative agencies and internal creative partners.
- Collaborate with key development studio personnel and cross-functional partners to develop go-to-market strategies and creative asset development.
- Coordinate with key Digital and Physical Commercial teams and Retail and Sales personnel on trade and consumer marketing programs, retail merchandising and sales materials.
- Assist the Director/Senior Manager of Consumer Marketing in the managing of global marketing plans, creative executions and production process of all communication vehicles for Call of Duty, including but not limited to: TV and digital advertising, out-of-home, gameplay trailers, documentaries, visual identity, packaging, digital commerce, retail, trade, media, events, social and CRM. The role will touch Call of Duty game launches as well as live ops/live game ongoing marketing.
- Support ongoing Growth Marketing efforts by developing and executing against evolving creative strategies that combine creativity with analytics to yield increasingly effective results.
- Manage annual production budget by reviewing Agency estimates for services, managing costs versus budgets, and tracking overall spend.
- Able to learn new emerging markets quickly and adjust to changing market dynamics and competitive landscapes.
- Communicate and motivate cross-functional teams around a single marketing strategy.
- Champion a Consumer Marketing point-of-view in the development of creative approaches and concepts to ensure all communications and advertising materials deliver on strategy.
- Develop highly effective, insights-driven creative briefs, driving projects forward with key stakeholders across the organization through completion.
- Develop strategic-driven creative briefs and drive projects and initiatives forward with key stakeholders across the organization.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills
- Experience in Brand Marketing, Content Marketing, Branding/Visual ID Development, Digital Marketing/Social required.
- International marketing experience a plus
- Extremely organized, prepared, detail-oriented
- Live Ops/Live game marketing experience a plus
- A passion for gaming and entertainment, while understanding current industry and cultural trends
- Must be proficient in traditional and digital media planning, including programmatic and growth.
- 6+ years experience in brand marketing, creative agency account management (or equivalent client-side position) or video game industry
- Demonstrated experience in project management, analysis and the ability to work across multiple teams
- A self-motivated, results-oriented, creative problem solver
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- People/agency management experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tacoma, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A