As a Senior Environment Artist, you will create cutting-edge environments and worlds. This is a senior-level role and pivotal to the creation of our stunning visuals for our AAA titles.
- Troubleshoot and maintain levels to stay within design spec, art, and memory/framerate budgets.
- Work closely with the Art Director, a team of artists, and level designers to assemble and detail game environments.
- Communicate effectively with other team members to ensure that projects goals are met.
- Create models/textures and assemble scenes for architectural and organic environments.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have a strong technical ability to manage memory, frame rate limits, and budgets.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, work well with other team members, are flexible to change, and can give/receive feedback.
- You possess proficiency in Maya or 3ds Max, Photoshop, Zbrush, Substance Designer/Painter.
- You are a self-starter, requiring minimal direction, and can commit to deadlines while carrying a vision through to completion.
- You have the proven ability to demonstrate and execute multiple art styles.
- You have significant industry experience with a proven track record of shipping AAA titles.
- You have an exceptional understanding of forms, shapes, and silhouettes as it pertains to modeling.
- You are deadline-oriented, can manage and organize work to ensure deadlines are met with the ability to adjust to changes.
- You possess the ability to visualize and build levels with minimal concept art and direction.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albany, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A